Welcome to the Columbia Waterfront!
The Columbia Waterfront is the premier Development/Land opportunity in the Northwest.
For sale individual blocks zoned for multifamily, senior housing, condomiums, 200 room hotel, retail and office. Estimated construction of infrastructure 2015. Please Call George N. Diamond for pricing.
The Columbia Waterfront in the City of Vancouver, Washington is a large-scale, unique, public/private partnership to build out the new waterfront, west of the I-5 interstate bridge. This new commercial, residential and family-friendly development is designed to create community growth and economic development.
The conversion of this now-unused, prime riverfront property will bring jobs and economic vitality to this city of 165,800 residents.
Build to suit on this 32-acre former industrial crossroads minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon. The Waterfront, a 21-block urban development with 10 acres of waterfront parks and trails, showcases spectacular residential, office and retail opportunities in a stunning riverfront location on the north bank of the Columbia River, connecting Portland and Vancouver, Washington.
The development includes up to 3,300 residential units zoned for senior housing, apartments and condominiums. Approximately 1 million square feet of office space is available, and the 250,000 square feet of retail space will include restaurants, specialty shops and services to support residents and visitors. The plan also accommodates a 200-room hotel. Infrastructure construction is scheduled to begin in 2012. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is perfect for developers looking to purchase individual lots and brokers with large tenants.
Features and amenities will include:
- Class A office and creative space
- 10-acre park and open space stretching a mile along the waterfront, with biking and walking paths
- Local and national restaurants and retailers
- New condominium and senior housing
- Two new access roads under the railways from downtown Vancouver, through Esther Short and Grants streets
- More than 1 million square feet of mixed use space
- Construction on the infrastructure has begun, first with the upgrades to commercial and consumer rail access
George N. Diamond is a partner in the development and a licensed broker in the states of Oregon & Washington
View 22-Page Marketing Package
The following links also provide detailed information on the project:
- Columbia Waterfront Video: http://www.thewaterfrontvancouver.com/
- The New Watefront Park: http://vanwaterfront.workshed.com/
- Project News Article:
- Link to Youtube Video "Reconnecting to the River:" http://youtu.be/cJlf6LXA83Y