Progress Ridge TownSquare
Progress Ridge TownSquare is part of a 350,000 square foot Entertainment and Neighborhood shopping center featuring New Seasons grocery store, Cinetopia Cinema and Big Al’s Entertainment Center. This exciting grocery-anchored entertainment center is perfectly positioned between the Murrayhill and Bull Mountain neighborhoods as it serves one of the most affluent consumer trade areas in the greater Portland area.
Progress Ridge TownSquare offers a variety of unique leasing opportunities for both retail and office users interested in quality first generation space in a proven market area. Tenants benefit from dense and consistent neighborhood grocery traffic coupled with a wider market draw created by the high-end theater and Big Al’s entertainment center. Outdoor lakeside dining, large pedestrian plazas, attractive water features and stunning second-floor views add to the appeal of Progress Ridge TownSquare making it both a neighborhood and regional destination.
• Building G: 1 Space Available 2,100 SF (Potential for Restaurant)
• Building H: 3 Spaces Available 1,143-4,166 SF (Medical / Service Space)
• Building J: 2 Spaces Available 1,432-3,110 SF (Turn-key Fitness Facility)
• Anchored by New Season's Market, Cinetopia Cinema, and Big Al’s
• Seeking Local and National Retailers, Restaurants, Medical and Professional Service Users
• Amenities include a Large Pedestrian Plaza, Interactive Water Feature, Outdoor Fireplace, and Access to Progress Lake
• Completed in 2011
• Located between Bull Mountain and Murray Hill Neighborhoods
• Proximity to Rt. 210 SW Scholls Ferry Road and Public Transportation
For more information please view the Marketing Flyer, or contact Nicholas G. Diamond, Michelle D. Rozakis, Brooke H. Subert, and George N. Diamond of Real Estate Investment Group.